Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Patio Prayer....

I am sitting on my patio, 7:01 am on Sunday morning. This is the 2nd Sunday morning in a row that I have taken that first (and 2nd) cup of  freshly brewed coffee...turned on the Pandora Instrumental Praise station...and spent time on my patio. Seems 'simple' enough, right?  Especially for a girl who LOVES all things simple...and placed that word in her blogs's title Ü 

This is my 5th summer here in Star and the very first year that my backyard is 'ready'....fencing completed, a beautiful patio table with Lazy Susan in the middle...a new 4 burner  grill...and some simple landscaping. It took this long to get 'er done...inside of house had to  be finished first.... then more time to  save up and pay for the the 'outside'.  It has been worth the wait! Friends and family have sat around the table...I'm learning to grill again..LOL...and I love looking out at it from my kitchen window.  I feel so blessed at His Goodness to give us the desires of our hearts...even if it takes a long time....and of course, we must do 'our part'.  My God has called me to 'wait' on Him throughout my entire walk with Him.  He Is Never Late.

My Prayer: Lord Jesus, as I look down upon the ever growing list of needs on the paper on this patio table, my prayer is that I would trust YOU with those I love. They are hurting in body and spirit. Some need relationship with YOU, and  we all need a deeper relationships with each other. I pray YOUR will in our lives, knowing in YOUR time,  your are faithful to complete a good work. Help us all to do 'our part'.  Love, your Daughter

  God Gave me this song the summer of '07
It is every bit as meaningful and powerful today,

It is My song...may it be ALWAYS!


2 comments:

  1. Tami, I love when you blog...Melissa is so much like you... which is why I love her! It's amazing how sometimes doing things simply makes for greater experiences and enjoying life's truth riches... keep up the blogging :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post mam. I'm glad I read it this morning. Good way to start the day! I too love your writing. Its comforting to me. Keep it up! I love you! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete