Sunday, June 26, 2011

A 'Hot Friday Night' Ü

Sooo, one thing I have found to be true about me the past 4 years, is my love for baking. It started  with my first Easy Bake Oven at age 5.... right on in to my 50th year!  I bake when I am happy...I bake when I am sad...bake when I am joy-filled...bake when I'm mad....I even bake on Friday nights!


Nothing fancy....just good ol dark chocolate chip cookies.....banana breads....and budt cake! What can be better? This past Friday night I had a helper...darling Lucy. Her Mommy (and fellow B.O.O.B team mate) allowed me the pleasure of her company for the evening....and we baked cupcakes....didn't we Lucy?





The past year I've played around with Splenda in place of sugar...so my sweet diabetic mama can take care of her sweet tooth w/o spiking her numbers at 'needle' time Ü Next up....learning to bake for my sweet Bug-a-Boo...Gregory Thomas. He's got quite the sweet tooth..and nothing will bring me more pleasure than learning to bake for my lil guy w/o affecting his Galactosemia. Cannot wait til his visit in July...so we can bake together too! And neither can Lucy...cuz she and Gregory have a 'play date'!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm . . . those are my favorite! :) xoxoxo We can't wait too mam!

    ReplyDelete