Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog....a 'gift' from my precious daughter....
her way of saying "share about this sweet, simple life in Star, that you love so much, Mommy!"  It arrived in an email with a sweet "welcome to your own blog..now go and create!" and a link attached to this blog you now see, all set up for me!!  Thank you Wittle Wamb!

How blessed am I! So...let my very first post be a thank you to my Lord for this very precious daughter and for the love and  respect and grace that she extends to me each and every day....She is a Joy to my heart!

I'm not promising very exciting posts or pictures of beautiful  things I have made, unlike my sweet friends that HE has blessed with such creativeness Ü  but I promise to deliver a slice of  sweet country living...and something God continues to 'call me to' time after time.......  to Live Life Simply! 

Check back from time to time and you might just see pictures of  beautiful hens pecking around my front yard.... pics of the funny little man in my life, Gregory Thomas.....the American Flag on my front porch against a beautiful Idaho sunset....a dessert gone wrong...or my precious family.

Why don't you follow along...and  Wish Upon A Star with me?
I promise to keep it real and  simple!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh mam! This is so great and I'm so glad you are doing this! Thanks for all you said! You are so sweet to me! I look foward to reading about all your experiences as you are such a good writer. I love you!

    ReplyDelete